Article by Masons Coach Hire
Following Boris’s announcement on Monday 14th June, we wanted to make you aware that his most recent announcement does not impact coach travel.
A recent update from the Governments ‘Safer Transport Guidance’ and with the support of the Confederation of Passenger Transport, a risk-based analysis has taken place regarding coach travel. It has been deemed that coach travel is one of the safest forms of transport. With high-backed, forward facing seats and modern ventilation systems, coaches pose a very low risk in transmitting the virus. This, coupled with the number of COVID infections reducing and more and more of the population being vaccinated, we are able to increase our capacity onboard. This allows you to fill every seat if you choose.
Keeping our customers safe and well is our top priority and continue to have measures in place to make you feel safe and comfortable on our trips.
- Mandatory mask wearing
- Enhanced deep cleaning of the vehicles and touch points.
- Hand sanitiser onboard the coaches
- Drivers to conduct lateral flow testing twice weekly and temperature checks before entering work.
- Customer details retained for track and trace.
- Contact us for a copy of our risk assessment.