Article by Masons Coach Hire
Amid this uncertain time and the unprecedented situation, we are all facing amid Covid-19, we wanted to provide an update.
We will be postponing all day trip excursions for March and April, we are still reviewing May and June pending further Government updates. We have absolutely every intention to rebook these in at a later date. You will automatically be transferred to the new date and we will contact you with updated details.
Please do bear with us during this extremely busy and difficult time, email is defiantly the best method of communication with us during this time.
As a small family business, we are deeply concerned the impact this could have on our sustainability and want to ensure we can provide trips for many years to come. We equally appreciate that each customer will have their own individual challenges they may face, and we hope to offer a fair and empathetic approach in our processes or refunds.
We will continue to do our best to keep you all updated as best we can. Can we kindly ask you to share this with those that don’t have internet access.
Thank you so much for all of your continued support and best wishes. It has been hugely appreciated and touching.
If any of our customers are finding they need any support of a friendly voice, we are here for you.
All our love and best wishes.