Article by Masons Coach Hire
Hello to you all
We hope to find you all safe and well. Apologies for being a little quiet recently, we have been extremely busy behind the scenes putting our little family company into a strong position to weather the storm. We are not out of the woods yet, but we are starting to see some light at the end of this very long, dark tunnel.
Thank you all for completing our recent survey, this was extremely helpful in understanding a safe way forward. Coupled with the recent guidance from the government regarding easing of social distancing and the lockdown, this means we are now in a position to get the wheels moving again!
Easing out of lock down
In line with the government’s route plan to ease lockdown, we have put together our own road map to ease the company out of lock down, and this includes the following steps:
- Ensure customer and staff safety is our first priority.
- Plan some Covid-safe day trips through July & August.
- Implement safety features on board our coaches.
- Implement changes to boarding & seating arrangements.
- Recover the business!
‘It’s time for a new adventure’
We have planned some adventures through July and August to allow us to start getting our wheels back on the road; we are super excited to welcome you all back on board! These are priced slightly more than we would normally charge to account for only being able to take limited numbers. You are very welcome to use available credits on your account to pay for these trips.
Bookings are open from today.
- Hunstanton – 19th July (Current trip in the 2020 brochure. £18 child/£24 Adult)
- Sussex Prairie Garden – 22nd July – £37pp (Details of this amazing Gardens can be found at the bottom of this update)
- Whitstable – 25th July (Current trip in the 2020 brochure. £23pp)
- Silverstone Heritage experience – 13th August – £33 (Description of the tour can be found at the bottom of this update.)
- Hastings – 2nd August (current trip in the 2020 brochure. £18 child/£23 Adult)
- Clacton – 5th August – £28pp
- The Great Stink, Guided tour – 11th August £54 (Description of the tour can be found at the bottom of this update.)
- Ramsgate – 15th August- £28pp
- Sussex Prairie Garden & Indian Bizarre –19th August – £37pp
- Eastbourne – 28th August- £28pp
Please note for all future trips we will need to have minimum numbers to be able to operate a viable programme of days out and holidays.