Masons Coaches, based near Tring are recruiting a highly motivated and hardworking administrator to join our fantastic office team. You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service and contributing to the smooth running of the company’s day to day activities. The position is for Monday to Friday office hours of 08.30am to 5.00pm.
You will need to have good and accurate literacy, numeracy and administrative skills and the ability to analyse information to solve general queries. You’ll also need good keyboard skills and the ability to use multiple software systems. As you’ll be managing a variety of relationships with different stakeholders, it’s important you have good communication skills and can work on your own initiative.
- Key responsibilities will include answering the phone and emails to customer enquiries.
- Using software to book customers to coach trips, holidays, school transport and private bookings.
- Inputting to the vehicle maintenance computer system with data entry. Booking vehicles in for maintenance and maintaining record keeping.
- Support the day trips and holiday activities by checking bookings and working closely with the tour manager.
- Supporting the setup of our online booking system for day trips and holidays.
- Maintaining stock control.
- Managing uniform orders for staff.
- Preparing paperwork for new starters and ensuring records are kept up to date.
- A requirement to occasionally attend marketing events to promote the business. Time can be taken off in lieu on these dates.
- A requirement to occasionally act as courier to a day trip to meet the needs of the business. Time off in lieu can be taken for these dates.