Full Time and part time PCV driver’s required. You’ll be the face of our company – playing an incredibly important role each and every day safely and comfortably transporting our fantastic customers on their Days out and tours. You’ll get to know some of them by name, and some of them will know you on first name terms too! And where they don’t, we’re relying on you to give them a fantastic journey to remember with your focus on all thing’s customer.
You’ll need to operate the coach safely of course, but we’ll support you with a robust and friendly induction process. If that’s not enough, you’ll be part of an incredible family. You’ll be part of one of the region’s greatest business success stories, driving us forward (sorry about the pun!) to even bigger success.
You’ll have the ability to do all things coach, from driving our pupils to school, taking our local schools on educational visits, our local retirement groups for a day trip and our corporate clients to events. No job is too big or small for you.
You’ll come with a can-do attitude, an ambition to be the best at what you do and a friendly, welcoming and bubbly personality.
Aside from the reward of delivering an incredible experience to our customers, there’s plenty more we can offer:
- Job security – we’ve been going since 1988, and we’re not planning on hanging our boots up anytime soon!
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week.
- We’ll pay for all of your training – Keeping your CPC cards up to date for free!
- You’ll be provided with a full uniform.
- A brilliant working environment – you’re not stuck at a desk. You’re out and about, trusted to look after our customers and enjoy yourself at the same time.
Click here to view the job specifications.
Promotions – want to start by driving a coach but want to fly up the ladder? Great! We’ve got plenty of colleagues who started life as a driver but are now, mentors and Managers within our business. Likewise, you want to focus your career on driving a coach then that’s absolutely fine by us.
There’s only two things we need from you:
- You’ll need to hold a clean PCV licence and a CPC card.
- And you’ll want to deliver a great experience for our customers.
And that’s it…we’ll help you with everything else you need to know! So if you like the sound of being a professional driver and customer ambassador for Masons, please completed the form below.