- Heavy Vehicle and maintenance Apprentice.
- About the qualification
- Level 3 heavy vehicle and maintenance technician – 36 months in total.
- Functional skills Maths & English.
- Technical knowledge delivered in the classroom.
- End point assessment carried out in the workplace.
To support the workshop team with maintenance of vehicles and complete apprenticeship.
Directly responsible to: Team Manager, Driver mentor
Regular and direct working relationship with: Transport manager, Operations manager, Mechanics manager.
Direct working relationship with: Customers, drivers
Key Responsibilities & Expectations of The Role:
- To learn all aspects of the company, from day-to-day operations and the maintenance of vehicles.
- Your understanding of the company values and brand will be embedded into all work that you take part in.
- Observing and assisting senior technicians
- Following health and safety procedures
- Servicing, MOT’s and all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repairs.
The above list is not exhaustive and may on occasion be asked to carry out reasonable requests/tasks that are not listed above.
|Attitude & Disposition|
|Health & Safety|
|Equality & Diversity|