Interested in 15 weeks holiday a year and pay every month? Bored of the same four walls and want to get out and meet some amazing people across our region? And want to do this with a company which offers you a great salary, fantastic pension, all the training you need (for free!), and a brilliant environment?
You’ll make sure that Ellie gets to her exam on time. You’ll help Armin get to his first day at his new school. And you thought being a school bus driver was all about driving! You’ll be so much more than this!
You’ll be the face of our company – playing an incredibly important role each and every day safely and comfortably transporting our fantastic children to school. You’ll get to know some of them by name, and some of them will know you on first name terms too! And where they don’t, we’re relying on you to give them a fantastic journey to remember with your focus on all thing’s customer.
You’ll need to operate the bus safely of course, but we’ll support you with a robust and friendly induction process. If that’s not enough, you’ll be part of an incredible family. You’ll be part of one of the regions greatest business success stories, driving us forward (sorry about the pun!) to even bigger success.
Aside from the reward of delivering an incredible experience to our customers, there’s plenty more we can offer:
- Job security – we’ve been going since 1988, and we’re not planning on hanging our boots up anytime soon!
- 15 weeks off a year and a monthly paycheck! (not that we pay be cheque – straight into your account every last Friday of the month! Even when you’re relaxing in the school holidays!
- Flexibility – we’ve got different shifts available so you can fit work around your existing commitments.
- We’ll pay for all of your training – Keeping your CPC cards up to date for free!
- A brilliant working environment – you’re not stuck at a desk, your boss isn’t stood over you. You’re out and about, trusted to look after our customers and enjoy yourself at the same time. It’s just like being your own boss in fact!
- Promotions – want to start by driving a bus but want to fly up the ladder? Great! We’ve got plenty of colleagues who started life as a driver but are now coach drivers, mentors and Managers within our business. Likewise, you want to focus your career on driving a bus then that’s absolutely fine by us.
There’s only two things we need from you:
1. You’ll need to hold a PCV licence and a CPC card.
2. And you’ll want to deliver a great experience for our customers.
And that’s it…we’ll help you with everything else you need to know! So if you like the sound of being a professional driver and customer ambassador for Masons, click Apply Now for our brilliant application experience (spoiler alert: you don’t need a CV!)