Earn while you learn
Bus & Coach driver trainee programme
Interested in becoming a bus and coach driver? Look no further, our trainee driver programme is just what you’re looking for. You can earn a wage while learning to become a professional driver.
You’ll be the face of our company – playing an incredibly important role each and every day safely and comfortably transporting our fantastic customers on their days out. You’ll get to know some of them by name, and some of them will know you on first name terms too! And where they don’t, we’re relying on you to give them a fantastic journey to remember with your focus on all thing’s customer.
You’ll need to operate the coach safely of course, but we’ll support you with a robust and friendly induction process. If that’s not enough, you’ll be part of an incredible family. You’ll be part of one of the areas greatest business success stories, driving us forward (sorry about the pun!) to even bigger success.
You’ll have the ability to do all things bus & coach, from driving our pupils to school, taking our local schools on educational visits, our local retirement groups for a day trip and our corporate clients to events. No job is too big or small for you.
You’ll come with a can-do attitude, an ambition to be the best at what you do and a friendly, welcoming and bubbly personality.
Aside from the reward of delivering an incredible experience to our customers, there’s plenty more we can offer:
- Job security – we’ve been going since 1988, and we’re not planning on hanging our boots up anytime soon!
- Guaranteed hours per week.
- Clear pay scale and structure in place to reward performance.
- Earn while you learn salary is minimum wage, with salary increases when you pass.
- Full time qualified coach drivers can earn a salary up to £14 p/h and earn up to £45,000 per annum
- Qualified School bus drivers can earn a salary up to £17,860.
- We’ll pay for all of your training, enhanced training to support those who want to develop in their career.
- You’ll be provided with full uniform.
There’s only two things we need from you:
- You will need to be over 18 and hold a car licence.
- And you’ll want to deliver a great experience for our customers.
And that’s it…we’ll help you with everything else you need to know! So if you like the sound of being a professional driver and customer ambassador for Masons, click Apply Now.