Masons Coaches provides transport to Aylesbury High School, Aylesbury Grammar School, Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School and The Cottesloe School. Our routes travel from Milton Keynes and surrounding villages. Please scroll down to view our current timetables.
We use a new app-based system whereby you can track the arrival time of the coach in the morning, be sent an alert as your child scans onto the coach and track your child along the route on the return journey. This allows a greater level of safety and peace of mind. Click here for information regarding this app system.
Booking with us for the 2022/23 school year
If you have purchased a deposit ticket for September, our deadlines for purchasing a bus pass for the 2022/23 school year have now passed and your child’s space may no longer be available. As such, any requests for late bus pass purchases should be made by email to email@example.com
If you have not yet booked a place for September, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. We still have a handful of places left on some routes so may be able to help you. If your chosen route is sold out we will be very happy to place you on our waiting list.
How to view a student’s e-ticket
From September, we will no longer be accepting/issuing plastic hard-copy bus passes on board our school transport. Here is how your child can download their e-ticket, to present to the driver when boarding.
- Download our app from the app store (search for Masons and look out for our logo – ‘Masons minibus & coach hire’ in black writing on a white background)
- Log in using the email address and password which was used to create the student’s traveller account. This is most often the student’s own email address but may be a secondary email of your own, or your child’s other parent’s email address (please email email@example.com if you need a reminder).
- Once your child has logged in to the app, they should select their school and then tap the ‘My Tickets’ option
- Select the 2022/23 bus pass to view the correct QR code. Please note that the pass will not be activated until 1st September 2022.
- The QR code can be screenshot (or even printed, if your child does not have a mobile phone) for easy access if preferred
If you have any questions about our services or how to make a booking, please take a look at our frequently asked questions where you should find all the answers. If you have a question which is not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where it would be our pleasure to try and help you.