Article by Masons Coach Hire
March, April, May, June, and July trips – all are postponed, and you will find most of these in the brochure for next year. We have reinstated a couple of the trips for July that we felt were now safe to continue. If you were booked onto any of these trips and do not feel ready to travel with us just yet, don’t worry too much, they will be in the brochure for next year as well or we can credit your account to be used on another trip when you feel ready. Some of the trips planned for August and September are being postponed due to either the event organisers cancelling them, or to us feeling the trip could not be enjoyed in the way we intend, and that it would be better enjoyed at a later date. We are now reviewing the trips on a month by month basis and hope to add other trips throughout the year.
- Saturday 4th July –Stratford Upon Avon River Festival – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Sunday 12th July – Kent County Show –Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Wednesday 15th July – Bury Lane Farm – Postponed to next year
- Saturday 18th July – Ostend – Postponed to next year
- Sunday 19th July – Hunstanton – This trip will continue as planned
- Tuesday 21st July – New Forest Tour – Postponed to next year
- Saturday 25th July – Whitstable– This trip will continue as planned
- Tuesday 28th July – Cotswold Wildlife park – Postponed to next year
- Sunday 2nd August – Hastings – This trip will continue as planned
- Wednesday 12th August – Lacock Abbey & Village – Postponed to next year
- Saturday 15th August – Eastbourne Air show – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Sunday 30th August – Great Dorset Steam Fair – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Sunday 6th September – Bateaux – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Thursday 10th September – Cotswolds Tour – This trip will continue as planned
- Saturday 12th September – Ludlow Food Festival – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Sunday 13th September – Leeds Castle Festival of Flowers – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Tuesday 15th September – The Chelsea Pensioners – Organisers have cancelled this event.
- Tuesday 29th September – Saville Gardens – Awaiting confirmation with the venue.
We are ever the optimists and are very much intending to go ahead with our planned holidays; we are working closely with each hotel to establish their safety procedures. We will ask that balance payments for any holidays booked are paid six weeks prior to each trip. Can we ask that if you do not intend to travel with us this year and you are booked onto something, to please communicate this with us at your earliest convenience. We still have spaces on each of the below holidays should you wish to book a space with us. Details of each holiday can be found in the brochure. https://www.masonscoachhire.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2020-Web-Brochure-2.pdf
- 5th – 9th October – Ilfracombe
- 1st – 5th November – Sidmouth
- 23rd – 27th November – Torquay
- 13th – 15th – Chatsworth
- 1st – 3rd December – Thursford
Please note for all future trips we will need to have minimum numbers to be able to operate a viable programme of days out and holidays.